Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Veracity

Event Suggestion Thread

I see, but is there any possible way to make it automated? Or is there any reason why it is not automated? D:

I hope this wasn't suggested already. Or is this already implemented?

Name of event: Disguise Event

Event NPC #: idkbomb.

How event works: The event npc turns into a certain monster and the players guess what it is. The first player to send out the exact monster's name wins. (caps-free or w/e idkbomb) and I suppose 10 rounds would be preferably fine.

Reward: 1 Event Token for each round win

How often (and at what times) would it be hosted?: Automated and hourly.

Is it a regular or special event?: Regular

Well This event is a Rip from Another server, A NPC changes into a random monster first person to say out Loud the right way to spell that monsters name Wins.-_-'' sorry to burst your Bubble.

Well This event is a Rip from Another server, A NPC changes into a random monster first person to say out Loud the right way to spell that monsters name Wins.-_-'' sorry to burst your Bubble.

There are multiple servers that have that event, I believe, so it was probably released on eA or somewhere else. We've had an event similar to that for years, only it's not automated and a GM hosts it. What's your point?

I love the idea of an Automated event, But I think maybe a different prize would be more appropriate? Like 3x Activity Tokens or something?

Name of event: Novice Zombie Survival

Event NPC #: I dunno

How event works: Only novices can join the event. No equipments and they should be a 1/1 novice to join. So Zombies will be summoned. These zombies will then randomly start killing the novices in the map. So basically the players only have 1 objective, that is to survive until only 1 of them remains. The player remaining then wins the event.

Reward: 5 event tokens

How often (and at what times) would it be hosted?: It depends on the GM

Is it a regular or special event?: (e.g., LMS and dice are regular while Annihilation and GvG are special) This is a regular event

Name of event: Baby Survival

Event NPC #: same as survival

How event works: survival for babies! same map/rules but only babies are allowed, and no super novice babies!

Reward: 10etoks

How often (and at what times) would it be hosted?: when GMs want to host something special

Is it a regular or special event?: (e.g., LMS and dice are regular while Annihilation and GvG are special) regular.

Name of event: Completing the maze

Event NPC #: I dont know.

How event works:

Players will complete the maze by passing each rooms and enter in a random rooms. Until a player go into the right room.

Finally,the player win.

Reward: I dont know

How often (and at what times) would it be hosted?: Decision of the gm

Is it a regular or special event?: (e.g., LMS and dice are regular while Annihilation and GvG are special):Regular event

Edited by coffee break

There's already a event like this.. somewhere here. It's more like a racing event while getting through mazes.

Sign in to follow this