Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Veracity

Happy Halloween From Forsaken Ro!

Scripts reloaded at 10:00 PM to implement small woe fixes. :)

can you send us the location of the NPC where we can do the repentance raid.... for exaple @warp fomap76 123 456 :) please help.. it also says that the repentance raid is now open in that first information about halloween

can you send us the location of the NPC where we can do the repentance raid.... for exaple @warp fomap76 123 456 :) please help.. it also says that the repentance raid is now open in that first information about halloween

We are sorry to inform you. The Repentance Raid is not enabled for this year's Halloween.

It's impossible to get the headgears from the treat or treat box... May we know the % of getting a headgear?

All I got was all miscellaneous items within the boxes I opened from last year and this year.

PS all I wanted was that red bird mask QQ.

Edited by Conner

It's impossible to get the headgears from the treat or treat box... May we know the % of getting a headgear?

All I got was all miscellaneous items within the boxes I opened from last year and this year.

PS all I wanted was that red bird mask QQ.

I spent 2500 halloween tokens, got scell 4 times, dokebi horn, 3 carat diamond, etc. All miscs. LOL. :D