Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Veracity

Baby WoE drops, new ice emp recolors, and fixes

Recommended Posts

headerfixed.png
Presents...

 

emps.png

Baby War of Emperium now has drops!

The official drops include: Green Ice Emperium Aurora, Forsaken Soldier Card, and WoE Box.
Baby WoE takes place weekly, every Sunday at 8pm server time!

 


fixes.png

  • Limited Edition Ice Emps added to exchanger NPC in Dragon Temple
  • Sniper Ring of Damned Variants, FAS damage increased from 20 to 30%
  • Whitesmith Ring of Blessed Variants, Increased Cart Termination damage from 15% to 30%
  • Fixed issue with Wolf Hat not showing slot
  • New Valkyrie Expansion headgears added to Token Tavern exchangers
  • Fixed issue with Fenrir erroring people in formap39
  • Whitesmith Ring of Damned Variants, Throw Tomahawk damage decreased from 650% to 500%. Cannot spam Throw tomahawk with 2 kiels anymore, skill costs 50 SP per cast instead of 1 SP.
  • Fixed issue with Tyr Ultimate God Slayer Sword combiner NPC.

credits.png

Thanks to Ebisu for Ice Emperium recolors, testing, and coming up with fixes.
Thanks to Danger for testing and coming up with fixes.
Thanks to dlsmizel for testing and coming up with fixes.
Thanks to Yatogami for testing and coming up with fixes.
Thanks to Moon for testing and coming up with fixes.
Coding and fixes by Genesis
Previews by Barbie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Veracity said:

Sniper Ring of Damned Variants, FAS damage increased from 20 to 30%

nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why ws curse nerf again?  Its X4 nerf and then ws cant use 2 kiels now and cost 50sp per spam this is super nerf..

 Wtf i spend my time to buy ws c and now very easy to nerf that job.. 

Dont nerf ws curse just delete Ws job in this server to prevent OP JOB😑😥😤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Veracity said:

Sniper Ring of Damned Variants, FAS damage increased from 20 to 30%

Why not DS? FAS is aoe, im not sure if it'll be a little OP.

5 hours ago, Lord_Eat said:

Why ws curse nerf again?  Its X4 nerf and then ws cant use 2 kiels now and cost 50sp per spam this is super nerf..

 Wtf i spend my time to buy ws c and now very easy to nerf that job.. 

Dont nerf ws curse just delete Ws job in this server to prevent OP JOB😑😥 😤

I hope you're aware how broken WS C is. If not, that's a problem. Things have been explained already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ableton said:

Why not DS? FAS is aoe, im not sure if it'll be a little OP.

I hope you're aware how broken WS C is. If not, that's a problem. Things have been explained already.

I know how broken ws c now.. But you think..

if  this fare for ws c instead other job? Almost 30k with full buff..if no buff 9k per damage.. 😑😑 this is super nerf... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2018 at 4:30 PM, Lord_Eat said:

I know how broken ws c now.. But you think..

if  this fare for ws c instead other job? Almost 30k with full buff..if no buff 9k per damage.. 😑😑 this is super nerf... 

Lmfao!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i agree with ws c damage its useless to use it even using thana on it, should fix it to make a fair damage not nerf it all the way too its useless. waste my toks on that set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2018 at 1:29 AM, BBlo987 said:

i agree with ws c damage its useless to use it even using thana on it, should fix it to make a fair damage not nerf it all the way too its useless. waste my toks on that set.

Its not useless, they still do 70-80k tbh. Plus its a str type class. Tbh, range str type attack shouldn’t be actually doing those damage. You guys just want to be op and use an easy class. Imagine GS having 300k+ hp. Carrying 400-500 seeds. thats what happening on whitesmith cursed before. It’s ridiculous. Also there’s difference between “nerfed” and “balanced”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ableton said:

Agree. These guys just want their WS C to remain OP so they have an easy life.

Mhm XD

 

 

 

 



Well if you guys want a high damage. Gunslinger are always welcome. rofl.

Edited by Maiimaii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

😱

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so excited to join baby woe~ but for now I can't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×