Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Moon

January 2019: The Place that Started Everything

The Place that Started Everything

Start Date : January 10, 2019

End  Date : January 31, 2019

We are strictly enforcing the rules! Read the MECHANICS, and post your screenshots here!

Hi Moonieee here yet again wishing everyone a Happy New Year !!

In this time of season I'm pretty sure most of you thinks about starting a new life or changing for the better.
For this month, why not let us try to look back and try to recall "The Place that Started it All"?
Here I am looking back at the time reminiscing about this place where Everything started. ❤️
How about you guys? "Where" did your fRO life started?
Come share your best screenshot with us. ❤️

screenForbidden1019.jpg

It's my first time to join in this kind of event, since i just recently played this server.
So my "The Place that Started it All" is the Novice Ground, where i meet the new kinds of Poring.

screenForbidden003.thumb.jpg.6eba9eca064baa827fef751a7f2147c3.jpg

IGN: Greilmor Hazvale

Edited by Hazvale
  • Haha 1

Hmmm I guess everyone would choose the forsaken city as the "place where it all started" but im still picking this place since the forsaken city is where I found my first buddy whom I farmed with and tried climbing the ladder to "fame" or "wealth" with, and this is the place where I actually found my FIRST and FINAL guild in the server:

The Uncrowned Kings (UK)

To be honest I cant say much hahaha but yeah this is where I started my journey in Forsaken RO

screenForbidden003.thumb.jpg.5ac40c43b212d9bbe2398cd502cd2b22.jpg

P.S Im lonely here because they are all sleeping bwahahaha